Finding a new copier isn't quite as easy as it used to be. After all, it wasn't all that long ago that a copier was a one-hit-wonder that couldn't do anything but produce a copy. As they say, that was then; this is now.
The Amazing Copier
Buying your next copier may involve making a few more decisions than you expected, but that's a good thing. After you find the right copier for your company's unique requirements, office life is going to get a whole lot easier. Here's what to expect.
1. Four Features in One Device
A multifunction copier combines four stand-alone technologies in one device. You'll be able to copy, print, scan, and fax from one location, saving steps and valuable office space.
2. Professional Results
You won't need to sacrifice quality when bringing a multifunction copier on board. Your staff can expect sharp text, fast print speeds, and professional results.
- High print resolutions for professional results in-house.
- Collating, stapling, folding, and hole punching capabilities to produce high-quality reports, booklets, and manuals.
- High capacity print trays to keep your projects moving forward.
- Automatic Duplexing to reduce paper usage.
3. Worklow Solutions
A multifunction copier can help your organization replace paper documents and processes with efficient digital workflows.
- Automate repetitive processes with customizable shortcuts.
- Scan and route documents directly to selected locations—email, folders, and existing workflows.
- Capture, convert and store information for easy access.
4. Built-in Security
Look for a copier that includes state-of-the-art capabilities to keep your data secure.
- Permissions and user authentications keep unauthorized personnel away from data stored on your device.
- Data encryption ensures regulatory compliance.
- Pull printing capabilities keep documents from releasing to print trays until the user is present at the device.
To find out more ways to improve productivity and save money with a multifunction copier, contact us at Elite Technology today.