With an agenda that stretches well into next year, managing your office equipment is just one more thing you don't have time to do. Unfortunately, when it comes to your printer fleet, what you don't know really can hurt you.
Read on to find out why managing your printer fleet is critical and how a solution is closer than you think.
The Problems You Didn't Know You Had
If you aren't sure what your company pays to print documents, you're not alone. Even the most successful businesses aren't prepared to manage their print infrastructure on their own. Consider these five factors:
1. Print costs. Do you know how much your organization spent on printing last year? Most companies don't have a solution in place to find out, but the average print spend is around 3% of annual revenues. Managed Print Services can slash that number by as much as 30 percent.
2. Workflows. Managed Print providers are experts at finding and solving productivity bottlenecks. With your printers strategically placed with your workflows in mind, productivity can improve dramatically.
3. Usage. Do you know how many documents each department in your company prints? How about each employee? Managed Print can provide you with the tools you need to improve accountability and drastically reduce unnecessary printing.
4. Maintenance. You demand a lot from your office equipment, but it can be a hassle to keep up with routine maintenance. Offload the responsibility to Managed Print experts and enjoy the results: Fewer downtimes, better overall device performance, and no more budget-busting emergency service fees.
5. Supplies. The cost of consumables can punch a hole in even the most generous budget. Stop wasting money and let Managed Print experts keep an eye on your supplies so you can keep an eye on your business.
To learn more about expert solutions to manage your office equipment, contact us at Elite Technology today!